Automatic Monthly Checking Account Debit
You can use this FREE service to pay your monthly water bill by automatic debit from your checking account. You will continue to receive your bill at the beginning of each month. Automatic debits occur around the 15th of the month, so you have time to preview your bill and contact us with any questions.
To sign up simply fill out the authorization form (link below), attach a voided check (or a copy), and return both to our office.
One-time online payments
We are happy to offer a secure, convenient option for one-time, online payments. Using our third-party vendor, you can pay with either a credit/debit card or e-check. Many customers also register for this service to view past bills, confirm payments and review historical water usage. The money is transfered directly to our system so your water account is credited immediately. *The bank will charge a service fee of $3 to process utility bills of $100 or less and $3 for each additional $100 increment. Reviewing your payment history and past water usage is free.
Registration Instructions - When visiting the website linked below, the following information (found on a recent bill) will be needed:
- Enter "AromasWater" as the Municipality Code
- Enter the first and last name of the person exactly as listed on the bill/account
- Enter the account number
Other Payment Options
- Paying by mail. Allow enough time for delivery by the 25th. Please do not send cash.
- Dropping your payment in our lock-box near the main entrance at 388 Blohm Ave. Include the bottom portion of your bill. No cash please.
- Calling us with a credit/debit card (3% bank fees apply). Our secure system does not (cannot) store your card information.
- Or come into the office to pay in person with cash, credit/debit card or check- we always enjoy your visits!
Monthly bill via email
Regardless of how you pay, you can choose to recieve your bill via email instead of the postal service.
Just give us a call at (831) 726-3155.
Questions? We've got answers!
Please phone us at (831) 726-3155 with any questions.