Advanced Notification of Upcoming Election
In November 2018, there will be an election for three seats on the Aromas Water District (AWD) Board of Directors.
Prospective candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and a registered voter
- Reside within the annexed boundaries of the AWD
- Apply for candidacy in their county of residence - either Monterey County or San Benito County
- Prepare a 200-word Statement of Qualifications
- Pay the publication fee directly to the county Elections Department
The filing deadline is August 10, 2018.
Although the date of the seminar training (shown below) is now past, the contact details are still useful for information on candidacy:Monterey Cty Candidate Seminar Info