Advanced Notification of Upcoming Election
In November 2024 there will be an election for two seats on the Aromas Water District (AWD) Board of Directors.
Prospective candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and a registered voter
- Reside within the annexed boundaries of the AWD
- Apply for candidacy in their county of residence - either Monterey County or San Benito County
- Prepare a 200-word Statement of Qualifications
- Pay the publication fee directly to the county Elections Department
The filing period for November elections will be during July – August.
Specific dates will be released nearer the time.
El período de presentación para las elecciones de noviembre será durante Julio - Agosto.
Las fechas específicas se darán a conocer más cerca del tiempo.
Candidate forms will be available only during the official filing period and must be completed and submitted by the deadline in August 2024. Any candidates seeking municipal office will file with their City Clerk.
Candidate Guildelines and Seminar for the election
on November 8, 2022 can be found here: Monterey County Elections